– We fill the knowledge gap with professional presentations ranging from one-on-one sessions to large group events delivered via the convenience of virtual means or onsite and in-person. The topics may be broad or specific depending upon your needs. Education has always been a capstone for MediQuick.
Confidently coding and documenting patient encounters protects revenue as well as the integrity of the patient record. We consider any opportunity to work directly with a provider as one of our most distinguished and important roles, as we carry a high respect for the challenges of healthcare providers and their ultimate abiding desire to care for their patients.
In addition to education for coding and documentation, we also serve the needs of the clinic staff by offering training in customer service, front desk operations, accounts receivable, compliance with Medicare, and more.
Potential education topics:
- Evaluation & Management (E/M)
- Diagnoses (ICD-10-CM)
- Specialty procedures (CPT®)
- Billing for Advanced Practice Practitioners (PA & NP)
- Teaching Physicians and Residents/Fellows
- Front Desk/Customer Service
- Maximizing Reimbursement
- Risk Adjustment/HCC Payment Methodology
- Medicare Preventive Services, including AWV and IPPE
“Learning is not attained by chance,
it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.” ―Abigail Adams